In 2004, this lighthouse was cut into 3 pieces and moved on the back of a flatbed truck to Le Village Historique in West Pubnico.
See more lighthouses in Yarmouth and the Acadian Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Abbotts Harbour Lighthouse
- Body of water: Lobster Bay
- Scenic route: Lighthouse Route
- Address: Old Church Road, Argyle, Nova Scotia
Getting to Abbotts Harbour Lighthouse: To find the Abbotts Harbour Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Next, you’ll click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear