Annapolis Lighthouse was built in 1889 with a tower 28 ft (8.53m) high and a light at 30ft (9.14m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Annapolis Lighthouse, Annapolis Royal
- Body of water: Annapolis River
- Scenic Route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: Lighthouse Park, 239 St George St, Granville Ferry, Nova Scotia
Getting to Annapolis Lighthouse: To get to the Annapolis Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear