This lighthouse is beside a cemetery on a small grassy knoll at the north end of the Canso Causeway. It is on the left just before you cross the bridge to Cape Breton.
See all the lighthouses in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Balache Point Range Lighthouse, Canso Causeway
- Body of water: Strait of Canso
- Scenic Route: Ceilidh Trail
- Address: Balache Point Range Lighthouse, Port Hastings, Nova Scotia
Getting to Balache Point Range Lighthouse: To get to Balache Point Range Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear