Baxters Harbour Falls is found in Baxter Harbour along the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.
Planning to visit Baxters Harbour Falls? 7 Things You Need to Know
There is no trail to the falls. If the tide is out you’ll just walk along the beach. When the tide is in you can see them from your car.
You’ll drive to the end of Baxter Harbour Road and then take the dirt road (Paddy Beach Road) down to the shore.
Getting to Baxters Harbour Falls
To find Baxters Harbour Falls click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click your current location and the fastest route will be mapped for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear