Bayfield Beach is a small, sand and pebble beach on St Georges Bay. It’s located near Antigonish on the Northumberland Strait.
See all 5 beaches on the Northumberland Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Bayfield Beach, Afton Station
- Region: Sunrise Trail (Northumberland Shore)
- Address: 151 Bayfield Beach Road, Afton Station, Antigonish County, Nova Scotia
- Nearest town: Tracadie (9 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear