Belliveau Cove Lighthouse was built in 1889. It is a wooden tower with a light 24ft (7.31m) above water level.
See more lighthouses in Yarmouth and the Acadian Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Belliveau Cove Lighthouse
- Body of water: Lobster Bay
- Scenic route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: Hwy 1, Clare, Nova Scotia
Getting To Belliveau Cove Lighthouse: To find the Belliveau Cove Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Next, you’ll click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you. The lighthouse is at the end of the wharf off the point next to the marker at La Ponte Seafood Inc.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear