Blue Sea Beach is a wide, 1.4 km long beach located in Malagash, on the Northumberland Strait. Great place for bird-watching and snorkelling.
See all 5 beaches on the Northumberland Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Blue Sea Beach, Malagash
- Region: Sunrise Trail (Northumberland Shore)
- Address: 651 Blue Sea Rd, Malagash Point, Northumberland Shore
- Nearest town: Malagash (10 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear