Boar’s Head Lighthouse was built in 1864. Its tower was 33ft (10.05m) high, with a light 70ft (21.33m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Boar’s Head Lighthouse, Long Island
- Body of water: Petit Passage
- Scenic Route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: 222 Boars Head Road, Digby, Nova Scotia
Getting to Boars Head Lighthouse: To get to the Boars Head Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear