The Brier Island Lighthouse was the first lighthouse on the SW coast of Nova Scotia, and it was built in 1809.
See all the lighthouses in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Brier Island Lighthouse
- Body of water: Bay of Fundy
- Scenic Route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: 720 Lighthouse Road, Digby, Nova Scotia
Getting to Brier Island Lighthouse: To get to the Brier Island Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear