The Burncoat Head Lighthouse replica is a museum and interpretive centre. Inside you can learn about the history of the area, Fundy tides and lighthouses.
See all the lighthouses on the Fundy Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Burncoat Head Lighthouse
- Body of water: Minas Basin
- Scenic Route: Glooscap Trail
- Address: Burncoat Road, Noel, Nova Scotia
Getting to Burncoat Head Lighthouse: To get to Burncoat Head Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear