The beaches at Cabots Landing Provincial Park are known by a few names: North Harbour, Cabots Beach and Aspy Bay. The beach is huge – it’s 8 km of sand is divided into 5 separate segments because harbour inlets.
See all 7 beaches in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Cabots Landing Beach, Aspy Bay
- Region: Cabot Trail (Cape Breton Island)
- Address: 1904 Bay St. Lawrence Road, Sugarloaf, Cape Breton Island
- Nearest town: Dingwall
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear