The Cape d’Or Lighthouse was built in 1922. It was a wooden tower with a light 62ft (18.89m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses on the Fundy Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Cape d’Or Lighthouse, Advocate Harbour
- Body of water: Minas Channel
- Scenic Route: Glooscap Trail
- Address: Cape d’Or Road, Diligent, Nova Scotia
Getting to Cape d’Or Lighthouse: To get to Cape d’Or Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear