Cape Forchu Lighthouse is the second most popular among Nova Scotia Lighthouses.
See more lighthouses in Yarmouth and the Acadian Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Cape Forchu Lighthouse
- Body of water: Bay of Fundy
- Scenic route: Evangeline Trail and Lighthouse Route (both begin in Yarmouth)
- Address: Cape Forchu Lighthouse, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
Getting to Cape Forchu Lighthouse: To find the Cape Forchu Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Next, you’ll click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear