The Cape George Point Lighthouse was built in 1968, it was a light on top of a square wooden building. That was replaced by an octagonal wooden tower in 1908.
See all the lighthouses on the Northumberland Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Cape George Point Lighthouse
- Body of water: St. Georges Bay
- Scenic route: Sunrise Trail
- Address: Cape George Point, Nova Scotia
Getting to Cape George Point Lighthouse: To find Cape George Point Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear