The Caribou Island Lighthouse was built in 1868. The original tower was replaced in 1916, and then between 1968 and 1970 the current concrete tower was built.
See all the lighthouses on the Northumberland Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Caribou Island Lighthouse
- Body of water: Caribou Channel
- Scenic route: Sunrise Trail
- Address: Lobster Cove Lane, Northport, Nova Scotia
Getting to Caribou Island Lighthouse: To find Caribou Island Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you. The lighthouse is located near the marker on.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear