Clam Harbour Beach is a safe white-sand beach with small surf. There is a tidal channel that has a moderate current as the tide goes out. Be sure to check out the hilltop picnic area.
Like building sandcastles? You should enter the Clam Harbour Beach Sandcastle Competition. The event, that started back in 1982, now draws more than 10,000 people every year.
See all 3 beaches on the Eastern Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Clam Harbour Beach, Clam Harbour
- Region: Marine Drive (Eastern Shore)
- Address: 158 Beach Rd, Clam Harbour, NS B0J 1Y0
- Nearest town: Lake Charlotte (10 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear