Cleveland Beach Provincial Park is just a few kilometres east of the larger, and better known Queensland Beach. There is ample parking and a couple of outhouses.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Cleveland Beach, Black Point
- Region: South Shore (Lighthouse Route)
- Address: 8880 St Margarets Bay Rd, Black Point, NS B0J 1B0
- Nearest town: Hubbards (about 6 km).
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear