The Coldspring Head Lighthouse was built in 1890. Its wooden tower is 36ft (10.97m) high and its light stands 60ft (18.28m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses on the Northumberland Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Coldspring Head Lighthouse
- Body of water: St. Georges Bay
- Scenic route: Sunrise Trail
- Address: Lobster Cove Lane, Northport, Nova Scotia
Getting to Coldspring Head Lighthouse: To find Coldspring Head Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you. The lighthouse is located near the marker on Lobster Cove Lane.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear