Corney Brook Falls is in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. It’s across the road from the Corney Brook Campground.
This is an easy to moderate hike on groomed trails.
Getting to Corney Brook Falls, Nova Scotia
To get directions to Corney Brook Falls click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear