Crescent Beach is a 2 km long, white sand beach. It is located less than 1 km away from Rissers Beach. The beach forms a causeway that connects Georges Island (part of the Lahave Islands) to the mainland.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Crescent Beach, Petite Riviere
- Region: South Shore (Lighthouse Route)
- Address: Crescent Beach Road, Petite Rivière
- Nearest town: The community of Petite Riviere has a couple of stores (1.5 km west). The nearest town of any size is Bridgewater (25 km north).
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear