Crystal Falls is located in the Annapolis Valley near Greenwood.
The path to the falls is at the end of a woods road off of Harmony Road. At the end of the old wood road you’ll find the path to the falls. Along the path you’ll come to a metal suspension bridge (on the right). After the bridge (about 10 minutes) there will be a path on you left leading down to the base of the falls
Getting to Crystal Falls
To find Crystal Falls click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click your current location and the fastest route will be mapped for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear