While Halls Harbour isn’t known for its beach (think high tides and lobster pound), the beach is a great place to beach-comb, eat some fish and chips, or watch the sunset.
See all 4 beaches in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Halls Harbour Beach, Halls Harbour
- Region: Bay of Fundy (Annapolis Valley)
- Address: 1157 West Halls Harbour Road, Halls Harbour, Nova Scotia
- Nearest town: Centreville (11 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear