Hampton Lighthouse was built in 1911. It is a 33ft (10.05m) high, white wooden tower with its light standing 69ft (21.03m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Hampton Lighthouse
- Body of water: Bay of Fundy
- Scenic Route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: 66 Hampton Wharf Road, Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
Getting to Hampton Lighthouse: To get to the Hampton Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear