Hirtle’s Beach is a 3 km long, crescent shaped beach on Hartling Bay. Located roughly 18 km south of the town of Lunenburg, Hirtle’s Beach is located at the end of an usually shaped peninsula.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Hirtle’s Beach, Kingsburg
- Region: South Shore (Lighthouse Route)
- Address: Hirtle Beach Rd, Kingsburg, NS B0J 2X0
- Nearest town: Lunenburg (about 18 km north)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear