Indian falls is located in Newburne, Lunenburg County on the South Shore. It’s part of a Municipal Park off of Newburne Road.
A short walk (15 minutes) takes you down to the falls. There is a staircase for easy access. The park also has a picnic area. The falls are located downstream of Lahave River Campground.
Getting to Indian Falls in Lunenburg County
For directions to Indian Falls, click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear