Ingonish Beach is located on South Bay, which is just south of the aptly named North Bay. To the east, you can swim in salt water and to the west you can swim in a fresh water lake. See all 7 beaches in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Ingonish Beach, Ingonish Beach
- Region: Cabot Trail (Cape Breton Island)
- Address: 90 Beach Rd, Ingonish Beach, NS B0C 1L0, Cabot Trail
- Nearest town: Ingonish Beach (3 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear