Jerome Point Lighthouse was built in 1883. It is a white wooden tower with a red lantern.
See all the lighthouses in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Jerome Point Lighthouse, St. Peter’s
- Body of water: St. Peter’s Bay
- Scenic Route: Fleur de lis Trail
- Address: Jerome Point, St Peter’s, Nova Scotia
Getting to Jerome Point Lighthouse: To get to Jerome Point Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear