Liscombe Falls is on the Eastern Shore, near Liscombe Lodge Resort.
It’s on trunk #7 east of Port Dufferin. The hike is easy to find because it starts at Liscombe Lodge Resort.
Getting to Liscombe Falls
For directions to Liscombe Falls, click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the fastest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear