Londonderry Falls (Great Village River Falls) is a succession of falls on the Great Village River near Economy, Nova Scotia.
These falls can be seen from above in Manager’s Park. You could also hike upstream if you want to see the falls up-close.
Getting to Londonderry Falls (Great Village River Falls)
In Londonderry take Westchester Road North and turn left at Manager’s Park entrance.
To get directions to Londonderry Falls (Great Village River Falls) click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear