Low Point Lighthouse was built in 1832, it was a wooden tower with its light standing 75ft (22.86m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Low Point Lighthouse, New Victoria
- Body of water: Sydney Harbour
- Scenic Route: Marconi Trail
- Address: 56 Lighthouse Rd, New Victoria, Nova Scotia
Getting to Low Point Lighthouse: To get to Low Point Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear