The Mabou Lighthouse was built in 1884, its tower was 37ft (11.27m) high. It has been restored by the Coast Guard and now stand at 47ft (14.32m).
See all the lighthouses in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Mabou Lighthouse
- Body of water: Mabou Harbour
- Scenic Route: Ceilidh Trail
- Address: Mabou Lighthouse, Mabou Harbour, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Getting to Mabou Lighthouse: To get to Mabou Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear