MacCormack’s Beach Provincial Park is located in the community of Eastern Passage (Halifax Harbour). It is located south of Fisherman’s Cove, a restored 200-year-old fishing village.
See all 7 beaches in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Getting to MacCormack’s Beach, Eastern Passage
- Region: Halifax Dartmouth
- Address: 1641 Shore Rd, Eastern Passage, NS
- Nearest town: Eastern Passage
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear