MacIntosh Brook Falls is located near the MacIntosh Brook Falls Campground in the Cape Breton Highlands.
The trail is marked and groomed. This is an easy 1.7 km hike along the brook through the woods.
Getting to MacIntosh Brook Falls
For directions to MacIntosh Brook Falls click on the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear