At 3.4 km in length, Martinique Beach is Nova Scotia’s longest sandy beach. Located just 40 km outside of Halifax, it is a great place to spend an afternoon on a hot day.
See all 3 beaches on the Eastern Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Martinique Beach, Musquodoboit Harbour
- Region: Marine Drive (Eastern Shore)
- Address: East Petpeswick Rd, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS B0J 2L0
- Nearest town: Musquodoboit Harbour (12 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear