Mavillette Beach is a 2 km fine-sand beach located about halfway between Digby and Yarmouth. The water is shallow, and as a result, the tide goes out about 800 metres.
See all the beaches in Yarmouth and the Acadian Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Mavillette Beach, Mavillette
- Region: Yarmouth & Acadian Shores
- Address: 295–395 John Doucette Rd, Mavillette, B0W 2Ho
- Nearest town: Meteghan (12 km north)
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear