Melmerby Beach is one of the warmest and busiest beaches in Nova Scotia. With 2 km of sandy beach, there’s lots of room to spread out and enjoy.
See all 5 beaches on the Northumberland Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Melmerby Beach, Little Harbour
- Region: Sunrise Trail (Northumberland Shore)
- Address: 6280 Little Harbour Rd, Little Harbour, NS B0K 1G0
- Nearest town: Little Harbour (7 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear