Mill Falls is located on the Mersey River in Kejimkujik National Park. You’ll find the park in the community of Maitland Bridge (see map below) in Annapolis County.
The trail to the falls is very easy to access, it’s behind the visitor information building at the entrance to the park.
It’s a short walk (on a groomed trail) down to the falls, and there is a viewing platform.
Getting to Mill Falls
For directions to Mill Falls click on the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear