North River Falls is located in Oregon, a pioneer settlement north of North River Bridge on the Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island.
The trail is in North River Provincial Park (a picnic park and protected area) and marked with a sign showing a map of the trail.
Getting to North River Falls
To get directions to North River Falls click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear