Point Prim Lighthouse was built in 1817. That first light was replaced in 1875.
See all the lighthouses in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Point Prim Lighthouse, Digby Neck
- Body of water: Bay of Fundy
- Scenic Route: Evangeline Trail
- Address: 1417 Lighthouse Road, Digby, Nova Scotia
Getting to Point Prim Lighthouse: To get to the Point Prim Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear