Port Bickerton Lighthouse was built in 1901 and was replaced in 1930. The second lighthouse is now the Nova Scotia Lighthouse Interpretive Centre. It is open to the public.
See all the lighthouses on the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Port Bickerton Lighthouse, Fishermans Harbour
- Body of water: Port Bickerton
- Scenic Route: Marine Drive
- Address: Lighthouse Road, Fishermans Harbour, Nova Scotia
Getting to Port Bickerton Lighthouse: To get to Port Bickerton Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear