Queensland Beach is especially family-friendly – with calm, warm water. Because of its sheltered location on St. Margarets Bay, Queensland beach is safe – and is one of the warmest beaches in Nova Scotia.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Queensland Beach, Hubbards
- Region: South Shore (Lighthouse Route)
- Address: Hwy 3, Halifax, B0J 1T0.
- Nearest town: Hubbards (about 2 km).
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear