Sandhills Beach is a 2.5 km, white-sand beach located in Barrington, on the south shore region of Nova Scotia.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Sandhills Beach, Barrington
- Region: South Shore (Lighthouse Route)
- Address: 28 Sand Hills Beach Road, Villagedale, Nova Scotia
- Nearest town: Barrington (6 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear