The Seal Island Light Museum was constructed in 1978. Its top half is a replica of the Seal Island Lighthouse and contains the original Seal Island lantern.
See all the lighthouses on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Seal Island Light Museum
- Body of water: Barrington Bay
- Scenic route: Lighthouse Route
- Address: 2422 Hwy 3, Barrington, Nova Scotia
Getting to Seal Island Light Museum: To find the Seal Island Light Museum click the Directions link on the following map. Next, you’ll click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear