Taylor Head Provincial Park is located about 100 km east of Halifax/Dartmouth on a 6 km finger-like peninsula.
See all 3 beaches on the Eastern Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Taylor Head Beach, Spry Bay
- Region: Marine Drive (Eastern Shore)
- Address: 20140 Hwy 7, Spry Bay, Eastern Shore
- Nearest town: Sheet Harbour (11 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear