There was a temporary light erected at Terence Bay after the sinking of the SS Atlantic in 1873. That light was replaced in 1885 with a white wooden tower.
See all the lighthouses on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to Terence Bay Lighthouse
- Body of water: Terence Bay
- Scenic route: Lighthouse Route
- Address: Terence Bay Road, Terence Bay, Nova Scotia
Getting to Terence Bay Lighthouse: To find the Terence Bay Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Next, you’ll click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear