The Walton Harbour Lighthouse was built in 1873. It is a wooden tower with a light standing 60ft (18.28m) above water level.
See all the lighthouses on the Fundy Shore, Nova Scotia.
Getting to Walton Harbour Lighthouse, Windsor
- Body of water: Minas Basin
- Scenic Route: Glooscap Trail
- Address: 119 Lorne Smith Road, Windsor, Nova Scotia
Getting to Walton Harbour Lighthouse: To get to Walton Harbour Lighthouse click the Directions link on the following map. Click on your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia lighthouses.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear