Wards Falls is in Cumberland County, Nova Scotia. It’s on the North Branch of the Diligent River near Parrsboro.
Getting to Wards Falls
You’ll drive the 209 on the Parrsboro Shore Road until you come to Wharton. Watch for a small sign on the right indicating the entrance to Wards Falls Hiking Trail. Follow the signs until you find the trail head.
While on the Parrsboro Shore Road if you see Diligent River Road on your left, or Confederation Road on your right, you’ve gone too far.
To find Wards Falls click the directions link on the following map and the fastest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear