West Mabou Beach is a large sand beach at the mouth of Mabou Harbour. It’s located just a few kilometres south of the more developed Inverness Beach.
See all 7 beaches in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
Getting to West Mabou Beach, Port Hood
- Region: Ceilidh Trail (Cape Breton Island)
- Address: 1757 Little Mabou Rd, Port Hood, NS B0E 2W0
- Nearest town: Mabou (9 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear