West River Falls is located in Sheet Harbour on the West River. You can see it from the bridge as you enter town.
At the MacPhee House Musuem/ Tourist Information Center just after the bridge you’ll find a trail leading down to the river. There is a footbridge with an excellent view of the falls.
Getting to West River Falls
For directions to West River Falls click the directions link on the following map. When the larger map appears click your current location and the quickest route will be mapped out for you.
Check out our guide to Nova Scotia waterfalls.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear