White Point Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Nova Scotia. It’s located south of the town of Liverpool on the South Shore. It is 1 km of fine white sand.
See all 10 beaches on the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Getting to White Point Beach, White Point
- Region: Lighthouse Route (South Shore)
- Address: 75 White Point Beach Resort Rd, White Point, Queens County, Nova Scotia, B0T 1G0
- Nearest town: Liverpool (10 km)
Check out our guide to all the best Nova Scotia Beaches.
Here's our favorite travel gear:
Here is the gear we love to travel with. To capture our adventure and to travel safe and comfortable.
- Action Camera: GoPro Hero10 Black
- Backpack camera mount: Peak Design Capture Clip
- Drone: DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo)
- Water Filtration: LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- Binoculars: Nikon 7576 Monarch Binoculars
See all our favorite stuff here: Recommended Gear